ReservePrism, the advanced loss reserving and actuarial modeling platform:
ReservePrism@2011 is an advanced enterprise loss reserving and pricing platform.
Its foundation is the CAS Public Loss Simulator, but it reaches much further. Given either real detail
claim data or real triangles, ReservePrism analyzes, parameterizes, and fits them into its advanced R
simulation engine, which produces claims that have similar statistical characteristics (e.g. lags,
payments, frequency, case reserves, adjustment, etc) as your claim data or triangles. Finally, by
analyzing those synthetic claims, ReservePrism will yield distributions of ultimate losses and
reserves by accident year, calendar year and all years combined.
- Works with detailed claim data or loss triangles
- Uses the advanced "R" statistical language
- Uses the Public CAS Loss Simulator as foundation
- Produces estimates for ultimate losses and loss development
- Applies to pricing, reserving, reinsurance and enterprise risk management.
Please visit us on ReservePrism for more detail.